Exchange as a service (EAAS)
Email has become the most vital communication average of modern business. (EAAS), a hosted Microsoft Exchange solution, provides your business all of the flexibility, mobility, and advanced features of a premise-installed system, without all of the licensing, hardware, and personnel costs.
- Exchange as a Service with guaranteed uptime
- ORF-Fusion an award-wining spam filtering software, defense blocks over 99.9% of spam, viruses and fraudulent messages
- Personal and Shared calendars, contacts and tasks
- 5 GB storage included per mailbox
- Public Folders
- Enhanced Outlook Web Access (OWA) with feature rich support for all browsers including Firefox and Safari
- ActiveSync access for all your mobile devices
- Simple web-based administration
- Backed by SequelNet audited datacenter
- Data is backed up in secondary datacenter
Optional Product Features
- Optional retention back up
- Support for Blackberry devices
- Corporate Disclaimer and outbound filtering of sensitive data
- Improves the availability of your email by holding all messages, contacts, calendars, tasks, and files on a central server accessible from any number of devices and locations.
- Disaster Recovery / Data Integrity – with all of your email content residing within a secured platform, you know your data is safe and intact.
- Easy-to-use web-based administration panel enables you complete control over all email accounts within your organization.
- No hardware or software costs…ever.
- Reliability and Security — Our team of network and security professionals monitor and manage our platforms and your services 24×7.
- Updates and patches are applied automatically by our staff; you remain up to date at all times.
- Avoid purchasing expensive point solutions to support various employees’ mobile devices.